About Momarco Resort
EXPERIENCE NATURE TO THE FULLEST! MOMARCO RESORT IS A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN ESCAPE THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF CITY LIFE AND JUST BASK IN THE WONDERS OF NATURE. FRESH AIR AND THE COOL BREEZE OF THE WIND CAN BE FELT ALL YEAR ROUND. VARIOUS PLANTS, SHRUBS AND TREES CAN BE SEEN AND TOUCHED. CHILDREN CAN FREELY RUN AND PLAY IN THE OPEN GROUNDS AND PLAYGROUND, OR ENJOY THE SIGHT OF ANIMALS AT OUR MINI ZOO.
MOMARCO RESORT IS IDEAL FOR FAMILY OUT-OF-TOWN TRIPS, SCHOOL EXCURSIONS, COMPANY TEAM BUILDINGS, YOUTH CAMPS AND RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES. ONLY 1 AND A HALF HOURS AWAY FROM QUEZON CITY, MOMARCO RESORT IS LOCATED AT THE HEART OF TANAY, RIZAL. IT IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE ITS PATRONS WITH FUN AND COMFORT. OUR VAST COMPOUND ENABLES CAMPERS TO GENUINELY ROUGH IT OUT AND FULLY TAKE PLEASURE IN THE ROLLING TERRAIN AND VARIETY OF VEGETATION IN OUR FOREST TRAILS. TOURISTS AND LOCAL CUSTOMERS CAN RELAX AND ENJOY OUR SPRING WATER POOL AND MANMADE FALLS.
FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT, MOMARCO RESORT HAS SEVERAL ACCOMMODATIONS THAT CAN CATER TO YOUR NEEDS. COUPLES CAN ENJOY OUR NEWLY BUILT HOTEL OR CASITAS SUITES. SMALL GROUPS CAN ENJOY NATURE AND QUIET TIME TOGETHER IN OUR AIR-CONDITIONED ROOMS. FAMILIES OF 8-12 PERSONS MAY CHOSE TO STAY AT BAHAY NI INDAY OR THE GAZEBO. GROUPS OF MORE THAN 20 PERSONS CAN CHOOSE FROM THE DORM OR BARRACKS TYPE ACCOMMODATIONS OR THE CASA LUCIA.
HAVE FUN WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHILE KEEPING FIT AND HEALTHY BY SWEATING IT OUT AT OUR SPORTS CENTER; CHOOSE THE OUTDOORS AND PLAY TENNIS OR BASKETBALL, OR PLAY INDOORS WITH OUR INDOOR SPORTS HALL AND PLAY BILLIARDS, TABLE TENNIS AND DARTS. BREATHE IN FRESH AIR AND JOG AROUND OUR SPORTS CENTER GROUNDS.
BUSINESSES AND CORPORATIONS CAN CONDUCT THEIR TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES HERE AS WELL. WE OFFER INDOOR SEMINARS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS, FROM TEAM BUILDING, CUSTOMER SERVICE AND OTHER CORE TOPICS THAT IS ESSENTIAL TO BUILDING YOUR FIRM. WE ALSO PROVIDE OUTDOOR TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES COMPLETE WITH FACILITATORS AND MEDICAL PERSONNEL TO NOT ONLY DELIVER THE NEEDED BONDING AND CAMARADERIE BETWEEN EMPLOYEES BUT AT THE SAME TIME ENSURING EVERY PARTICIPANTS’ SAFETY AND THE BUSINESS OWNER’S PEACE OF MIND.
SWIMMING POOL GUIDELINES
Day Tour - 7:00am to 5:00pm | Overnight - Check-in @ 2:00pm / Check-out @ 12:00noon
Here at Momarco, we want you, our customers, to have and be comfortable. By wearing the right swimming attire, you can freely swim in the pool without worry of heavy drag. Proper swim wear is safer to use and will help you move a lot easier in the water. So, don’t be shy, go ahead and wear your bathing suits!
Ladies - Swim Suit / Board Shorts with Tank Top / White Shirt
Men - Swimming Trunks / Cycling Shorts / Board Shorts
At the Pool
1. Use the shower first before swimming.
2. Use the footbath before going in the pool.
3. Use our shower rooms and toilets (at the back of the waterfalls).
4. Do not pee, clear your nose or spit, we have bathroom for that.
5. Use the designed pathways and entrances to the pool.
6. Please do not hang your clothes or towels on the plants or ropes.
7. Avoid rough play or rowdy behavior in the pool area.
8. Kindly watch your children while at swim or play.
9. Kindly watch your belongings and valuables.
10. No food and drinks allowed in the pool and its immediate surroundings.
At the Grounds
1. Please do not vandalize the premises.
- Do not write on the huts, rocks, walls or any other surface that is property of the resort.
- Do not step on or pick any of the flowers or any landscaped areas.
- Do not play, tease or feed the mini zoo animals.
2. Do not litter, please put your trash in the trash bins provided.
3. Dispose of your cans, bottles and cigarettes butts properly.
4. Drink alcoholic beverages moderately.
5. Please use our common lavatories located near the huts for your dish washing needs.
6. Do not wash your dishes and other kitchen/dining utensils at the toilet lavatories.
7. Keep music and videoke volume at acceptable levels.
-For overnight guest, videoke must be set up at any of the huts to avoid disturbing other guests.
- Videoke must be turned off at 12:00 midnight to avoid disturbing the other guests.
8. No pets allowed.
9. Parking is free of charge. As with any public establishment, the Resort shall not be held liable for any damage or loss to your vehicle or any of its contents.
At the Rooms/ Accommodations
1. Always bring your room key wherever you go. Lost or damage room key shall be charged accordingly.
2. All rooms are NON-SMOKING ROOMS. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
3. Conserve electricity. Kindly turn off the air conditioning unit, electric fans, lights or any other appliance when not in use.
4. Converse water. Please do not leave the faucets, showers and tap running when not in use.
5. Please use the trash cans provided on your area. Avoid leaving your trash on the floor or flushing tissue and other unnecessary items in the toilet as this causes clogging.
6. Do not use the room/accommodation toilets as your laundry or kitchen sink. Do not wash clothes or dishes at the toilets lavatories.
7. Secure your belongings. A dresser cabinet with lock and key is provided. A safety deposit box is also available at the lobby for your convenience.
MOMARCO RESORT values customer’s service, courtesy and cleanliness. We take pride in our facilities, surroundings and the kind of service we provide. We give importance to our environment. We hope our customers share the same values with us by following these simple reminders. Let us all be conscious and considerate of the environment, other patrons and our own families. Let us all share in keeping MOMARCO RESORT clean, well maintained and enjoyable.